dimanche 3 décembre 2017

Where to buy aftermaket gear (Yamaha MT07)

Hi

I'm reasonably new to riding. I just bought a lovely MT 07 and am looking to get a rear carrier for it so that I can install a box for when I need a bit of extra storage.

The official Yamaha gear is pretty pricey and I was wondering if anyone had any good options for international sites that ship to NZ for bike gear? I don't need it to be genuine Yamaha stuff as long as it fits my bike and does not fal apart on first usage but I just don't really have a clue about where to start looking at the moment apart from Ebay/Amazon etc and they still sell everything for the same price.

For a lot of other sports you can get off brand gear so I assume it is the same for motorcycles, just need to know where to look.

Thanks

Huw


Where to buy aftermaket gear (Yamaha MT07)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire