I recently sold my Speed Triple solely because I want to try something totally different. Problem is I'm worried about taking a big downgrade in power, and whether I'll really regret this decision. I'm looking at getting onto something significantly lighter, like a Duke 690 or a supermoto like the KTM 690 SMC, Husky 701 or even a more raw supermoto like a 500EXC or WR250X with road wheels.
Has anyone here got experience in moving onto a much lower power bike? Any comments/suggestions?
For a bit of background, one of the main reasons I'm changing is because I've got an 8-month baby boy now, so I'm doing less full-day and multi-day rides, and I don't expect to be taking my wife as pillion for the next few years. I likely won't be doing any more track riding. So I've got an opportunity to get a bike that's focused on solo riding, and would like something I can have fun with on shorter rides and slower speeds.
Has anyone here got experience in moving onto a much lower power bike? Any comments/suggestions?
For a bit of background, one of the main reasons I'm changing is because I've got an 8-month baby boy now, so I'm doing less full-day and multi-day rides, and I don't expect to be taking my wife as pillion for the next few years. I likely won't be doing any more track riding. So I've got an opportunity to get a bike that's focused on solo riding, and would like something I can have fun with on shorter rides and slower speeds.
Taking a power downgrade?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire